Matthew Ryan, also known as MattR Illustration is an illustrator that lives to create exciting characters and worlds for others to enjoy.
After Graduating from the University of the Creative Arts at Maidstone he decided to start working as a freelance illustrator. Work has included mediums ranging from comic book, card art, book illustrations, book covers, cd album art and concept designs for videogames.
Matthew enjoys working alongside people who are passionate about their projects. This allows him to explore the clients brief in an exciting and creative way, whether it be historical, science fiction, fantasy or any other theme.
His working process involves thorough research into the subject matter, extensive rough designs and keeping the client updated regularly throughout the project. By doing so, Matthew aims to deliver artwork that fulfils the needs of the project.
You can contact Matthew at email@example.com. He looks forward to hearing from you.
- Chapter headings for Interactive Novel "Relics 2: The Crusader's Tomb" [<<<] and "Relics 3: Ashes For Gold"
- Concept deisgns for "EC3D Designs" [<<<]
- Illustrations for Interactive Novel "The Craft of the Samurai" [<<<]
- Main Illustration for "CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling" [<<<]
- Album artwork for "Wardens" [<<<]
- Artwork for "Welcome to the Graveyard" RPG Book [<<<]
- Card art and designs for "Emissary" Card Game (unreleased)
- Album artwork for "Satellite EP" [<<<]
- Concept art for "Coromon" Video Game [<<<]
- Concept Art and Sprite Design for "Tubetastic World Splashfest" [<<<]
- Card art and designs for "Triplicity" Video Game [<<<]
- Album artwork for "Extended Summer" [<<<]
- Main Illustration for game "Gnome Dash" [<<<]
- Cover art for "The VIM Initiative" [<<<]
- Character design and artwork for "Originz The Superpower Card Game" [<<<]
- Chapter Illustrations and cover art for the book "Junk Yard Kids" by Caleb Broderick [<<<]
- Illustrations for "Baroque Space Opera" RPG Rule Book [<<<]
- Referee board artwork for "Lamentations of the Flame Princess" RPG
- Characters, Spaceship designs and comic pages for "Mindstate" Video Game (unreleased)
- Comic Artist for "Harvester" Comic (unreleased)
- Concept art for "Windhaven" game [<<<]
- Character design and illustrations for "Alien Earth" RPG Rule Book [<<<]
- Comic and cover Artist for "Rocket Galaxy Comics" ("The Crippler", "Animal Justice")